We believe advertising with DOT should result in better web experiences for publisher audiences and positive results for our advertisers.
We want campaigns to reach the right profiles and promote products or services that provide genuine value. As a result, we have high quality standards for ads and may reject ads that do not comply with these standards. We have the right, but not the responsibility, to review ads for compliance with our standards. However, in all cases, you (the advertiser) bear responsibility for reviewing and ensuring all ads comply with our Advertising Policies. Accordingly, we ask you to familiarize yourself with these Advertising Policies carefully in conjunction with our Terms of Service. These govern all ads that run with DOT.
- DOT allows the advertising of crypto and related products. This includes the promotion of Exchanges, NFT Projects, Wallets, and Educational Materials.
- DOT allows the promotion of Free to Play or Play to Earn games, and other Metaverse related experiences.
No Investment Advice
- Advertising campaigns must not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice.
Malware and Hacking
- Do not promote content such as spyware, malware, unverified technical support, or any other type of software that results in a misleading or deceptive user experience.
Copyrighted Content and Trademark Violations
- Ads (including landing pages) must not contain any content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party. This includes copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Advertisers are responsible for proper trademark and copyright use in their ad text as well as landing pages and DOT reserves the right to remove ads in response to trademark and copyright owner complaints.
Additional Prohibited Ad Content:
- Direct download links
- Viruses and malicious software
- Links to sites with automated scripts
- Links to pages with redirects
- Links to phishing sites
- Links to websites promoting violence, the use of drugs and other substances illegal in most countries.
- Information (visual, text), which the may be considered explicitly sexual or shocking (including but not limited to images or texts, describing reproductive organs of humans or animals, sexual intercourse, or violence).
Right of Disapproval, and Removal
- DOT reserves the right to reject any ad or campaign, or remove previously placed ads or campaigns for any reason, and at any time.
- A displayed URL should demonstrate the content of URL landing page. It is forbidden to mislead users by manipulating the name and content of the displayed URL (for example, to set display URL – google.com, and then send users to facebook.com).
- It is forbidden to place ads using common phrases that do not allow users to determine the approximate content of the ad pre-click (for example: “Buy our products” is forbidden, while “Buy our green T-Shirts” is allowed).
- It is forbidden to use letters, numbers, symbols and words in order to enhance the visual image of ads, but not their content (for example, FREEE!!!”, “FR-E-E-E!, DOLLAR$$).
- Links to websites that are in the process of developing, parked domain sites or broken sites are not allowed.