DOT is owned and operated by Opinion Token Ltd, United Kingdom. By registering, accessing or
using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by Opinion Token Ltd, including all
websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at https://www.dotaudiences.com, you
agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) and you agree that it is
enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by Opinion Token Ltd and you.
Opinion Token Ltd, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms of
Service from time to time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or
revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of
new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You agree to use Opinion Token
Ltd at your own risk.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO
BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
● You must be 18 years or older to work with Opinion Token Ltd.
● You are required to provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to
complete the signup process and/or continue to use Opinion Token Ltd. Opinion Token Ltd reserves
the right to terminate your use of the services upon the discovery that the information you provided
is not complete or accurate.
● While Opinion Token Ltd will make suggestions on campaign content and set-up, the Client is
ultimately responsible and liable for approving all content, including adverts and messages, that are
part of the campaign.
● You may not use Opinion Token Ltd for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the
use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam,
or trademark laws).
● You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating
to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any
materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate
● You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy
any content from Opinion Token Ltd
● You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the service without the
express written consent of Opinion Token Ltd
● Opinion Token Ltd may modify, suspend or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at
its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
● Opinion Token Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
● Opinion Token Ltd claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the
content or materials you provide to Opinion Token Ltd.
● If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images may be immediately deleted from the Service.
● All accounts are billed monthly in advance of the month. Once the initial period paid for has come
to an end, the account will automatically renew on the same charge date and for the same package,
unless you cancel your account before the charge has taken place, as in line with our “Cancellation and Termination” terms.
● No refunds or credits will be granted for partially used or unused months of service.
● Opinion Token Ltd reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment of
the subscription dues.
● All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be
responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
● If you choose to “Pause” your subscription instead of cancelling, you agree to have your
subscription automatically reinstated once the paused period you selected is over.
Changes to Service Fees
● Opinion Token Ltd reserves the right to change service fees with 30 days notice. Such notice may
be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Opinion Token Ltd website
(https://www.dotaudiences.com) or through email. Existing account plans may not be automatically
updated in accordance with these changes, but are eligible for a service change, by request.
Cancellation and Termination
● You may cancel your account at any time before your next charge date. There is no cancellation
● All of your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Once your
account is cancelled, your Content may not be able to be recovered.
Intellectual Property Rights
● Opinion Token Ltd claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the
● You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the content of Opinion Token Ltd’s service
without the express written consent of Opinion Token Ltd.
● The Client agrees that Opinion Token Ltd has the right to use the Client’s name and logo for
advertising and publicity purposes and may refer to the existence of their relationship on the
Website, in press releases, advertising or marketing materials.
Reverse Engineering & Security
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
● Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or
on the Website or Services;
● Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of
encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
● Data Loss – The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content.
You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
Third-Party Links and Content
● Opinion Token Ltd may post links to third party websites or other services. You agree that the
Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any
third party services linked to from Our Website.
● Opinion Token Ltd may host your content (as requested by you) on Opinion Token Ltd partner
websites. You agree Opinion Token Ltd is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused
as a result of use of these third party websites.
Warranties and Liability
Opinion Token Ltd does not warrant that:
● The service will meet your requirements or expectations.
● The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free at all times.
● The calculations performed by the service are accurate.
● You expressly understand and agree that Opinion Token Ltd shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Opinion Token Ltd
has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the service.
● Your use of the service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand and agree that
Opinion Token Ltd provides the service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or
condition of any kind.
● Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available as per the terms of your account.
● You understand that Opinion Token Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide
the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and
manage the service.
● You acknowledge, understand and agree that Opinion Token Ltd cannot guarantee the security of
your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our
● You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply
that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with Opinion Token Ltd.
● Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Opinion Token Ltd customer, employee,
member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
● You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Opinion Token Ltd, its officers, directors,
employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without
limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your
use of the service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
● You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via
White Label Users
● All users, including white-label users, are subject to all the terms of this Agreement.
Opinion Token Ltd is not responsible for and does not agree to any separate terms its
agency customers have with their own users.
Jurisdiction, Venue & Choice of Law:
● Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of the United Kingdom shall
govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any
kind that may arise between You and the Company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions.
In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to
submit to the personal jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. The Parties agree that this choice of law,
venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive
the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and
conditions contained herein please contact us.